This weekend my family was in town. It was so much fun to see them! I love my family more than anything, and I love all the times that we spend together. Whenever they are here the time flies by way too fast. We always make sure to do as much as possible in the time that we have.
We played in the park the night they got here. Deagan loves the park and had a great time playing with his wonderful aunts and uncle! He even loved playing with Grandma and Grandpa!
He is such a stud don't you think!?
Our lost triplet. She is so beautiful!
Going down the slide.
3 comments:
Cute pictures! It was so good to see you the other day!
I love all the pictures of Deagan... he's such a cutie! Hope all is going well for you guys, we saw you and your hubby walking today on our way back from Wal-Mart. See you soon!
yay! so much fun for you! are you going out of town? I really want to talk to you about your gps
Post a Comment