Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mommy and Deagan day!

Greg was crazy busy today, so Deagan and I were by ourselves for the majority of the day.  We had so much fun together!  Deagan really likes to be outside now.  He use to hate the grass, but now he doesn't seem to mind it.  We spent a lot of time outside today together playing and he had a great time. I love being a mom!

I had to work on homework for part of the day.  I felt bad using some of his awake time to do it, but he didn't seem to mind playing while I worked.  He just would come to my chair every once and a while and smile at me like this.  
He was jumping up and down in this position.  It reminded me a little bit of a frog.
Crawling around in the grass.
Standing up all by himself!
Standing up all by himself and waving to someone.  Very impressive!

Some fun new things that Deagan is doing:

*Waving to himself when we say "bye bye."
*Shaking his head no when he doesn't want something.
*Saying "no." (This might be stretching it, but yesterday I took him out of the fridge and I swear he said no.)
*Standing up all by himself from sitting position.
*Pointing at things that catch his attention

*And most importantly he is melting his mommy and daddy's hearts everyday!

4 comments:

The Lennons said...

What an angel! I am glad that you are enjoying those precious little moments with him! Before you know it he WILL be telling you No as he RUNS around your house!!
He's SO cute!

Ashley said...

I LOVE this post!!!!!! He is the cutest thing ever!! You are the best mom ever!!!

Diana Taylor said...

He is so cute! Hey if you guys have time this weekend give as a call we will be around.

Jared and Christine said...

He is getting so big! How fun!