1- Toddlers are no fun at a movie that you really want to see. (again)
2- The Rex is not a family friendly center like they advertise. This lesson was learned when I had to change Deagan's diaper. I went in to the bathroom. No changing table. Last resort, change him on the floor. Problem, the spot that I put him on happened to be a invisible puddle of bleach.
3- Whenever I take Deagan out of a movie, make sure that there are no vacuums in sight.
4-Apprently, vacuums are much more entertaining then a room completely dedicated to entertain kids.
5-If I really want to see the movie that I paid to see, and Deagan is just not cooperating, bring the vacuum in the theatre with us! (Don't worry about the EXTREMELY long line of people that has formed to see the next showing of Twilight. I m sure they ALL completely understand the reasoning for stealing a vacuum.)
6- In order to avoid any questioning as to why there is a vacuum in the theatre; RUN AWAY!
7-I will never bring a toddler to a movie that I really want to see again!
4 comments:
haha!! His obsession with vacuums is the funniest thing to me!!!! I'm sorry that you weren't able to watch the movie all the way through again!
What you need is a qualified babysitter. I just so happen to be that person and I own a vacuum. Problem solved. Call me anytime :)
That's so funny.
All I can say is I know how you feel!!! It gets better when they are like 3 I hear!
Post a Comment