Thursday, March 12, 2009

A little bit of potty talk

The other morning as we were getting ready, Deagan kept pointing to his diaper and saying "pee pee."  He has recently discovered that this is something that he can do! My dad sent us home with a potty chair after Christmas break, and I pulled it out to see what Deagan would do with it.  He seemed to understand what it was for and sat on it for a long time.  He didn't go "pee pee" in it or anything, but he does seem to be showing some interest in doing what mommy and daddy do.  In no way am I forcing this or thinking that it is time to start potty training because I am not ready for that, but it is still pretty cute to see how quickly he picks up on things.  

A little modesty blur

Saying "Cheese!"

2 comments:

The Chambers said...

this is so cute Michelle! and I love the videos on your FB. He is growing up so fast!

The Lennons said...

How exciting! We got Hadlee a potty chair a while ago too, she's gone twice and I thought "surely once she does it once, she'll know exactly what to do and that'll be it!" That was a silly thought for me to have!....boy, I have a lot to learn about potty training :) Let me know how it goes!