Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Best Gift Ever

Since we have been married, we have come to learn how each one likes to receive gifts. Greg likes to pick out his gift and look around to find the best deal. I on the other hand loved to be surprised. We have struggled in the gift giving department for a while, but last night I received the best gift from Greg that I have ever gotten.

For an early Valentine's Day gift, Greg ordered this book of our blog. It was a total surprise to me!!! It is honestly the best gift ever. I love it so much! I have always wanted to find a way to have our blog published so we could have a hard copy of it, but I don't even remember telling Greg this is what I wanted to do. But he being the amazing man that he is figured it out without me even knowing. I went to a movie with a friend last night, and when I came home Greg was already in bed since it was pretty late, and there laying on my pillow was this lovely book. It made me cry.

Now that I know that you can do this, we have decided to get all the years we have had the blog published. It does cost a little bit of money, so it will take some time to do that. I just love having this history in a book that we can look at for years to come and that our posterity can look at and learn more about us.



If you are interested in publishing your blog as well Google SharedBook.

No comments: