Sunday, January 3, 2010

A few of my favorite memories from the past few weeks...

As I mentioned earlier, we spent the Holidays with Greg's entire family. Here are just a FEW of the many that I have from that trip:

Aunt Melissa and cousin Shad. Deagan has talked about you non stop Melissa since we left. He is always asking for either you, Holly, Brad, Grandpa, or Uncle Bryce.

Deagan had not seen his cousins since April. He loved being able to play with them. He kept calling Shad Izaac for some reason though. Funny kid.

The family was having a Christmas Eve program and these two were watching quietly from the fireplace.
Deagan playing Joseph
Shad as a wiseman?
Grandpa Nelson and Deagan

We went ice skating for Aunt Melissa's birthday which was the day after Christmas, and Deagan got really cold from pretty much the moment we started. So we came inside and drank hot chocolate and let Deagan play while everyone else finished ice skating.


"This is delicious!"


Daddy and Deagan ice skating. He didn't want to put his own ice skates on so Greg held him for a while.


Christmas morning: Matching sweaters!

I don't think that Deagan was really upset about what he was getting, but he made such a great face! I think he is opening clothes in this picture, so maybe he is upset. I felt bad because we opened all of his Christmas presents before we left because there was no way we would be able to take them all back on a plane, so he didn't get to open as many gifts as his cousin.
That also might explain the huge frown here.


This is from the day after we got home. We hadn't really got a lot of until this past week. There is about a foot or two more on the ground since this was taken as well. The temperature was pretty warm considering it is winter, so we decided to go play in the snow and build a snowman at a field behind our place.


Daddy and Deagan hard at work.

Greg took this one, and I kind of likes how it turned out.

His snow suit reminds me of the kids from "The Christmas Story"

Daddy and Deagan embracing their snowman after they finished building it

Deagan's poor gloves would not stay on


Looking at the snow that got on his hand




For some reason I just really like the lighting in this picture

Throwing a snow ball


Daddy throwing a snow ball


Deagan getting a snow ball thrown at him


Forming his own snow ball


More pictures to come!

No comments: