Saturday, January 16, 2010

Heaven on Earth


Today I was able to go to the Palmyra Temple, and came out feeling much more able to continue on with life. I love how that feels. Greg starts school again this next week, and I have been dreading it, but now I feel much more comfortable with the thought.

Oh how I love the temple!

One of the blessings of serving in the Primary in our church is singing the Primary songs. They are so inspired and teach such amazing doctrine. One of my favorite songs is "I Love to See the Temple." What a wonderful message it teaches!


Have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments:

Shellie said...

Glad you were able to go!

Kathy Bertasso said...

I loved your message today! Thanks for sharing it. Hope you are doing ok up there in cold NY. I remember being just where you are....so to speak. In the east, away from family, one son, pregnant, husband in school, snow, cold....you are doing GREAT! Enjoy it.

The Chambers said...

I'm so glad you got the chance to go to the temple! A lot of people who haven't been to that temple don't realize how beautiful the land is around that temple. It's so green and the air is ripe and the foliage just goes on forever! I LOVE that primary song too...it's always been one of my favorites.