I have been blessed with two amazing sisters. Both of which I have not seen in ages and I miss them both so much that it hurts.
I wish I lived closer to my sister Chelsea so we could hang out and she could come to me if she was having boy problems or if she just wanted to do something fun like go to lunch or go see a movie.
I miss Ashley like crazy and miss talking to her on the phone more than I thought I would.
I wish that I had more time to be Chelsea's friend when we were growing up. I was always too caught up in the "it's not cool to talk to siblings" mentality and I am totally paying for that now.
I am obviously biased, but my sisters are two of the best people on this earth. I feel so honored to be their sister.
Ashley won't see this, but Chelsea will. So Chelsea, lets talk more! I love you so much!
1 comment:
I miss you so much too Chelle and I love you!!!!This made me want to cry!
Post a Comment