Deagan sat out all of his stuffed animals on the couch because he wanted me to read stories to him and them. Kayden woke up from a nap right as we were finishing setting up the animals, and I thought it was be kind of cute to put him in the middle of them all. It reminded me of a "where's waldo?" kind of setting, but it also kind of reminded me of the movie E.T. Either way, it was cute.
To preface:
Yes they are still in their pj's/or just diaper; it was a slow kind of morning. We all have those right?
Yes, Deagan is still in diapers. We are working on that one, but is a SLOW process. Everyone keeps telling me he will be potty trained when he is ready. I sure hope he is ready soon!
Yes, that is the same Kayden that was born almost 6 MONTHS AGO, and NO I did not tell him to grow so fast over night! :)
He looks so much like Deagan when Deagan was this age. Everyone says they are clones of each other.
Where's Kayden? (This is the picture that kind of reminded me of E.T.)
All of this picture taking business got Deagan in the mood to take pictures too! He asked me if I would take pictures of his whales, their tales, their eyes, etc. It was really cute:)
"Look what I can do!" Sitting up all by himself! He still takes a tumble now and then, but for the most part he is pretty solid!
What a great smile don't you think!
"Give him space." A phrase that we use E.V.E.R.Y. day; multiple times.
"I wasn't doing anything."
Playing with his toes
(Greg took the rest of these pictures, and it shows:) He is much better at using the camera than I am.
3 comments:
beautiful boys! don't worry, eli sleeps in just his diaper most of the time, and most mornings are "slow mornings" for us.
They are so cute! Don't be too concerned about the potty training. Some kids just aren't ready until 3 or 4, especially boys - even though their mamas are. :)
They are SO adorable!!! And yes, we have those days where we stay in diapers/jammies ALL Day!! Saves on laundry ;o)
Post a Comment