Greg has most of the month of August off from school, so we have been trying to do as many things together as a family as we can before he is gone so much again.
We made a goal for both of us to be able to go to the temple this month. Because we really can't leave he kids with sitters in Syracuse while we go, we just take turns going. Last time we went up, Greg went to the temple and today I went. Hopefully we will be able to go back next week for Greg to be able to go again.
I love these kind of days.
I was thinking today that I hope Deagan will remember this time in our lives. I hope he will remember us going to the temple as often as we could. It is hard to go often because it is a bit of a drive to get there, but it is so worth it and I hope that we are instilling in our children's young mind the important of making it to the temple regularly.
Life has been pretty stressful lately with trying to figure out how we are going to make it financially through August, Greg's student loans don't come through until the end, but the bills don't stop unfortunately. Going to the temple today helped me to remember that we will be blessed as we are faithful. I know we will be ok.
Both boys are sleeping now, and I was able to clean the house after we got home, so now I feel like the day is complete.
I am grateful for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment