This little guy has had a rough month it seems. He has been sick off and on for a while now, and I think he is getting teeth.
He has been super grumpy and hard to please, and while at times I feel like I want to scream and throw in the towel, I look at him when he smiles and my heart melts.
I think I'll keep him; boogers and all.
1 comment:
I've had those want-to-scream-and-throw-in-the-towel-days this week. One day I just locked myself in my room to blow off steam because k wouldn't listen to me, but then during times when she is absolutely adorable I am reminded that I do love being mother and that if I have to have hard times to experience all the good times with her it is well worth it! Hope you guys make it home safe from DC!
Post a Comment