I have been making it a point this year to be a more proactive mother to my boys. I want to enjoy this season that I am in because I know it will be over before I know it.
Part of being proactive is making goals and working at them each day. As a result, I have made two daily goals for myself:
1-Get out of the house between 10-12 everyday.
2-Play with the boys outside everyday: despite the weather!
Having two specific goals to work towards every day has done amazing things for my self confidence as a mother. Sometimes I am a fun mom! :)
Each morning I thank my Heavenly Father for my two little shadows because they truly are what keeps me going every day.
What did I do to deserve these sweet little boys?






1 comment:
Oh Michelle, you're boys are beautiful! Also, we'll be in Wyoming the middle of July - block out some time for a Freeland/Nelson family get together!
Post a Comment