Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Funny Moments

Deagan has picked up whatever bug Kayden has and is just miserable. I hate seeing them this way. I decided to take the boys outside this afternoon to get some fresh air, but I think the cold air almost made it worse because they couldn't stop coughing. Deagan was coughing so much that he made himself sick. It totally took him by surprise and he looked down and said, "Well there goes my smoothie." It was so funny because it was just such a random thing to say in that moment. He seems to be feeling worse since that happened so who knows what tonight will bring. I just hope they start to feel better soon!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm really sorry things are so miserable for you guys. Make sure to eat your oranges because if you get it the whole operation may fall apart! Also, it's good to hear that Deagan is not as terrified of throwing up as we were!

Ashley said...

Poor little guy!!!!