Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Down Town Adventure


This past Saturday we decided to play tourist, so we went down town to explore!  Life in Seattle is going good but I am ready to get home.  We are going to leave here on the 29th of March, so we can make it back for our niece's blessing.  I am determined to make this last month a good month!  
Deagan has started something new; he is spitting.  It was kind of funny because at church he was spitting towards a little girl about his age in front of us, and the mom of this little girl looked liked she was mad at me for letting him do that.  Like disciplining a 6 month old really works. Maybe it does, but I kind of thought it was cute! 
I hope that everyone is doing well!

The streets downtown are way steep!  It might be kind of hard to tell from this picture, but I swear this was at least a 45 degree angle!
Family picture!  
View of the city from the piers.  
My favorite picture of the day.
The sun was setting, and it looked so beautiful on the water.
This is the tallest building in Seattle.  We went there to see if we could ride the elevators to the top to overlook the area, but it was closed.  It was pretty impressive though from below!
Even Deagan was blown away by the size of it!
Greg and I enjoying a moment to ourselves.  Notice Greg's beard.  He hasn't shaved since we left.  
This is the building that Greg works in.  

5 comments:

Laura said...

You NEED to go to Dick's drive-in before you leave! Seriously. You need to get a Dick's deluxe.
http://www.ddir.com that's their website so you can find it. It's nice and cheap and DELICIOUS. I love their tartar sauce with my fries. Mmmmm! Do it! I dare you!

Ashley said...

how fun!!!!!!!!!! You guys are sooo cute!!!

Linzi said...

You guys look like you are having so much fun. That's funny that Greg hasn't shaved since you left. That's something Sam would do.

Dawn said...

Seattle looks like a blast. It must be exciting the you guys are coming back on the 29th. That is only one month away and that is the day Bryan comes home! Hooray for the 29th of March!

Megan Marie said...

you guys are making me homesick... or big-city sick or something. What an adorable family you have! Thanks for the messages on my blog! You are so sweet. It's a tough thing to figure out, this whole identity thing as a young mom. But we have it sooo good, right? And we're hot!