Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Flowers Are Blooming!

It is crazy that today is the last day of winter. I was ready for this the first time it snowed in Rexburg. It has been surprisingly cold in Seattle since we got here. It hasn't rained as much as I thought it would, but it sure has been chilly!! Despite the colder temperatures, the tree that I can see from our balcony at apartment is blooming the most beautiful red blossom that I have ever seen in my life. There are also flowers blooming in the park. It seems so early to have flowers, but I love it!

We are leaving to go to Vancouver, Canada tonight. For work, Greg is going to get a tour of the American Consulate tomorrow morning, and then this weekend we are going to go to Whistler for a mini-vacation. Some of Greg's friends and his brother and his wife are coming as well, so it should be fun to get away and have fun!

Next week is our last week here in Seattle. I think it will be a crazy week with trying to get packed and trying to clean our apartment. I have been looking forward to this week for quite some time. It kind of seems surreal.


It has been cold like I said, so Deagan wears this when I go running or walking at the park. It is a little too big for him, but it is cute and very warm!
I know this is a really weird looking picture, but I thought it was so funny. We have a Mac, so we have a program that allows you to take pictures like this. It was so funny because Deagan was even laughing at it. I am not sure if it was for the same reason that I was laughing, but it was still cute to me. Like I said, I know that this looks really weird, so sorry!

A more serious one of Deagan and I.

Greg's parents gave this outfit to Deagan for Easter. I think it is so cute. It is still a little big, but by the time the next Easter comes around he will be too big for it.

5 comments:

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Wow. Rexburg is just so beautiful right now. No snow, birds chirping, green grass, and a beautiful rainbow just above the menan buttes. Not! I wish I could tell you that the flowers are blooming here, but that just isn't the case.

Dawn said...

That middle black and white picture is SO precious. I love it.

About the email address - yes, all I use is my gmail account. I have wanted to email you before and I couldn't for the life of me find your email address. Email me if you can so that I can add you as a contact as well. Can't wait to here from you!

Ashley said...

oh my word these are the cutest pictures EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE the mac ones!!!!! What a cute little boy he is! i love the picture with his shoes on! He looks like a little boy... not a baby!!

Linzi said...

I can't wait for you to come back. We'll have to go on plenty of walks :)

Cori said...

Have a super fun weekend. I'm expecting a call when you return