Today Deagan turned 6 months old. Maybe not a big deal to most people, but for us it was! Maybe it was all in my head, but today he just seemed older to me. He is talking so much more and is trying so hard to crawl, or to at least become more mobile than he is now. Tonight he managed to turn himself in a complete circle on his stomach. I was sick today, so we didn't do a whole lot to celebrate, but we did a few cute pictures to remember it.
He posed for the camera at the last minute. His smile melts my heart!
He loves to watch the TV. Maybe a little too much.
He posed for the camera at the last minute. His smile melts my heart!
It was really nice here today, so we decided to get some fresh air. We walked around the University of Washington campus. Deagan really loved the walk.
6 comments:
Michelle I need to meet Deagan! He is so adorable! He has quite the vocabulary too.
He is so cute. I can't believe that Deagan is six months and Quintin is 1 year!!! AHHH holy cow! His talking is so cute it looks kinda like he is chewing gum! We can't wait till you guys get back.
I cannot believe how big he is. He just gets more and more cute every single day!
I can't believe he is that old, it seems like you were just pregnant with him!! He is a handsome little man!
Holy Cow he is sooooooo cute!! he looks soooo cute when he talks!!!!! I can't believe how much that he has changed since you guys left!!I laughed so much when I watched that video!! All of those pictures you put up are soooooo cute!!!!
Oh, Michelle thanks you so much. I really appreciate your concern. But, he'll be home soon!
Post a Comment