Yesterday after Greg got off work, we went to Bellevue to have dinner with my aunt and uncle and some of my cousins. We had some time to spare before dinner started, so we went the Seattle Temple and walked around. This temple is so beautiful, and it kind of reminds me of the Rexburg Temple a little bit. It made me a little home sick. Since Deagan was born, we haven't had as much time as we would like to go to the temple, so it it was nice to even being on the grounds of a temple.

Deagan looks annoyed in this picture. He gets his picture taken so much that he is beginning to show his feelings about getting his picture taken.
We thought this would make a cute picture. Right after we took the picture, a guy who was leaving the temple came over to us and started talking to us. You could tell that he was thinking that he was about to have a missionary opportunity. He seemed a little let down when we told him that we were members.
5 comments:
There's our temple! Oh man, this post is making ME homesick! Thankfully I don't live downtown Seattle, because it IS crazy down there. The traffic and roads drive me nuts! I was trying to figure out if we'd see you guys at all before we move. What date are you guys getting back? I think we're leaving like the 9th of Apr. Well, you guys are as photogenic as ever. OH and I want your shoes, what kind are they??
I love payless! Did you get them recently? We're going back to WA for an internship/better paying job. Hopefully we'll be able to save up some mulah while we're there. I REALLY hope we move back to University Village, but we might not :( We'll definitely have to do something when you get back!
I have never seen pictures of that temple before. I can see why it reminds you of the Rexburg one though. You look great! When will you be back?
Only 3 more weeks to squeeze in a trip to Dick's. Go on. You know you want to - and if you don't I'm going to bully you until you do ;)
I love the Seattle Temple, it was where my sister was married! My parents have a picture of me when I was little by that same little statue thing...cute!
Post a Comment