Friday night we decided to go to the Sonics Game downtown. I was kind of nervous about going because it started at 7:30, and Deagan is usually asleep by 7. We came prepared though with lots of milk, and I was hoping that that would get us by. We got there right at tip off, and right when the Sonics made their first basket, Deagan broke down in tears because it was so loud in the arena. I spent the entire first half of the game walking around outside , so we left at half time. I feel bad because we spent $20 on parking and on our tickets combined, but I didn't want Deagan to have to endure another half of the game. We did get a couple of pictures though for memories. Maybe next time we go we will have to bring ear plugs.
We sat up in the nose bleed section because the tickets were so cheap up there.
We sat up in the nose bleed section because the tickets were so cheap up there.
At first Deagan seemed pretty interested in what was going on on the court. This was taken right before the Sonics made their first basket.
4 comments:
Cute!! He looks like he is about to cry... maybe thats why he did!!!
You guys need a babysitter! If I were there I would be more than willing to lend my hand and take that adorable baby of yours for few hours! But I can understand that it is probably impossible in Seattle where you don't know anyone very well. At least you can count it as 'family bonding' if not a date!
haha, you should have called my mom to babysit! It ouwld almost be worth moving back to the rain just so my mom could help put when I have kids....almost.
Jon and i are going to a Jazz game on Saturday, and your blog has inspired us to get a babysitter! Thanks! At least you got to see it for awhile though.
Post a Comment