Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 10 Months Deagan!

Deagan turned 10 months today.  It may not be THAT big of a deal, but it hit me today that he is going to be 1 soon.  Two months from today our little sweet boy will be 1!  I am still trying to wrap my head around this!  I am excited though because I want to have a big party for him with cake and all the other birthday goodies.  Kids are suppose to get older and do new things, but are they suppose to do it this fast?  We are so grateful for him, even when we have rough days.  When he is sleeping, I always wonder how I can ever be annoyed or frustrated with him.  Too bad he doesn't sleep more!  No, but he is a great little boy, and we can't wait to see all the fun things he will do in life!

He got this ball a couple of weeks ago, and he LOVES it!  He takes it everywhere with him.

He got stuck underneath our computer desk.  He didn't cry though.  He just played with his Batman ball.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

happy 10 months Deagan!!!!!!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

You know, I've been watching you post those pictures of Deagan getting into everything, and I sat back and thought, "Glad that's not me." Well, God got back at me, Andrew is crawling and climbing up everything now. He has turned into quite the little terror. But they're still so cute, aren't they?

Robbie said...

I can't believe Deagan is 10 months old. Happy Birthday! What a cutie!

Dawn said...

He is starting to look like such a little boy. I can't believe it. So cute!

Jessica said...

We're moving to a place called "The Meadows", it's on the other side of the freeway, like out past Applebee"s, kinda. We wont be back until around the 22nd of Aug. But we will have a party for Layla on the 30th! I'll probably send out some invitations later, but just a heads up.