Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Splash Park

I took Deagan to the Splash Park this morning.  Surprisingly he didn't seem to mind it too much.  He spent most of the time observing, but he never cried.  I think that he will have a lot more fun next summer, but it was still fun to expose him to it.  What a great way to cool off during the summer time!

For the first few minutes he just wanted to stay by the bench and stare at the water.  
It was a really bright day if you can't tell.
Still trying to figure it out.
I sat him in the water and he yawned.  I guess it just wasn't exciting enough for him.
Again in the water, but not much of a reaction.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

oh my word he is the cutest baby ever!!!

Nicole said...

That is so funny. HAHA, He was just yawning... haha, seems like most babies would freak out! NOT DEAGAN!! He's too brave.