Life is an adventure, so come along and see what happens!
Oh Michelle! You are so crafty! You've got to teach this one to me! Those blocks are adorable!
So cute! I told you those picture would work ;)
I love the pictures. I am totally jealous of the sewing machine. That is what I wanted for Christmas!!!!
When you get some time maybe you could make a trip here and I could show you some of the cute and easy sewing crafts that I know how to do.
The blocks are adorable! You'll have to post some instructions sometime!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh Michelle! You are so crafty! You've got to teach this one to me! Those blocks are adorable!
So cute! I told you those picture would work ;)
I love the pictures. I am totally jealous of the sewing machine. That is what I wanted for Christmas!!!!
When you get some time maybe you could make a trip here and I could show you some of the cute and easy sewing crafts that I know how to do.
The blocks are adorable! You'll have to post some instructions sometime!
Post a Comment