Friday, December 26, 2008

Visiting my Grandpa

My grandpa on my dad's side has been in a nursing home for a couple of months now.  Since we don't live very close to home, I have not been able to see him as much as I would like.  Over the break, my family went to visit him!

We made a sign for the staff who take care of him.  He really has been blessed with very good nurses!  
My mom played Christmas music and we caroled around the nursing home.  Most of the people really liked having the music, but some people were definitely not happy about it! 
This is my grandpa listening as my mom plays some Christmas tunes.  It is sad for me to see my grandpa in a nursing home because I know that he is sad that he can no longer live on his own.  
Deagan wandered the halls while we were there.  There was so much room to run and play!

No comments: