Deagan loves his bath and loves that he can run around with no clothes after his bath while mom and dad desperately try to get a diaper on him. On this night, he decided he would rather ride his horse then get dressed. Fair enough. I would choose the opposite though.
"I am so cold, but I don't want to get dressed!"
Notice the arm placement. He was trying to be modest. What a great boy!
3 comments:
These pictures are ADORABLE!!! He is so silly.
That's so funny, Alice used to do that all the time. Luckly now she thinks it's to cold to run around naked. He is growing up so fast, how fun!
Very cute. I was in Powell the other night and thought I saw you. I got so excited, but then it wasn't you. Too bad. Are you going to be home for Christmas/New Years? Be safe driving, if you do.
Post a Comment