Deagan woke up first, and Greg being the nice guy that he is got up with him and went down stairs while I caught a few more z's and while Kayden slept a little longer too. Kayden woke up soon afterwards, and Deagan heard me talking to him and he ran upstairs to see us. Deagan jumped up on the bed and in a really excited voice he said, "Mom, let's have another baby who has a head and ears!" Then kind of under his breath he said, "That would be so crazy." It was one of those moments where you had to be there, but it was so funny. I told him that if we had another baby right now I probably would go crazy!
He comes up with the funniest things all the time. There is never a dull moment when Deagan is around!
2 comments:
I love this story so much!!!!!
That is HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment