Our little K is proving to us that he won't stay little for too long; he has his first tooth!
He has had moments of extreme grumpiness off and on over the past few weeks, and today that darn tooth finally made its way through! Thank heavens.
Teething is so hard for both baby and parent, and this is just the beginning of the long road of teething that we have ahead of us, but we have got 1 down!
When I told D, he insisted to see and I am sure he will be eager to start feeding him "big boy" food since every time he tries to feed K something I always tell him to wait until he has teeth. He is excited for his little brother!
2 comments:
Cute!!!!That's so exciting!I can't wait to see all you guys again and little grown up Kayden!
YAY FOR KAYDEN!
Post a Comment