Thursday, October 21, 2010

Teeth Count and 6 Month Update




So K is getting his 3rd tooth! Talk about crazy! D did not have his first tooth until he was almost 8 or 9 months I think, and K has 3 by 7 months.

I wish I could get a picture of them because his little teeth are so darn cute, but that is nearly impossible to get.

K has been waking up a lot at night the past couple of nights when normally he is a great sleeper, and this explains it all! I love his toothy grin! (I am trying to capture it and will post it when I get it:)

So this is late on his 6 month stats but here they are:

Weight: 16 lbs 4 oz (25%)
Height: 26 or 28 in (I have a horrible memory! But he is in the 25% there as well)

No comments: