| He looks so happy right?:) |
One afternoon Kayden fell asleep on the way home from somewhere, so I brought him inside in his car seat and put him on his bedroom floor. He woke up soon afterward, and for some reason I couldn't get to him right away so Deagan ran in to help him out. I came in and Deagan told me he was trying to make him happy, so he gave him a bucket of toys. Such a good big brother! Kayden woke up really unhappy though, so there was nothing that Deagan could do make him happy. He just wanted mom.
Deagan likes to make forts him his room, and he wanted me to put Kayden in his fort. Again, not Kayden's favorite idea.
The next few are Deagan's attempts at taking pictures. So abstract!
We are staying here for the Holidays, and my parents encouraged us to get out and do things as a family to make holiday memories that we will always remember. I took the boys to a tree festival yesterday because I thought Deagan would like it. He loves seeing all the trees outside with their lights on. He thought it was the lamest thing ever though and wanted to leave as soon as we got there. But here is proof dad that we are creating holiday memories!
| He looks so happy to be there doesn't he! |
2 comments:
HAHAHHAAAAAAAA! that is so funny X4
These pictures are sooo funny. You have such cute boys!
Post a Comment