Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Could it be???

The first thing Deagan told me this morning when he woke up was that he had to go potty.  Everyone said that when kids were ready to potty train they would let you know, and he let me know!

He had a few accidents through out the day, but did really well over all! He went #1 AND #2! After each time we would do a potty dance, and Deagan has a great time with that.  After he went #2, he was so excited and I was so excited too because he has been so afraid to do that in the potty so it was a huge deal!

I hope he wakes up just as excited tomorrow about this because my hopes are totally high right now about him being potty trained. He has to go to school tomorrow, so I am not sure how that is going to work out.

Anyway, this is a really boring post for anyone who is not me, but I have to record this!

Here is to hoping for a good day tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Sister Chelsea Marie Akin said...

This was not a boring post at all! That is so exciting!And I love that you guys do a potty dance!