Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Present to My Mom

This is our first Christmas that we will be spending it by ourselves.  I miss my family so much during this time, and I hope they miss us too:)

Since we can't be together right now, I wanted to post these pictures for my mom to see.  Merry Christmas to my family and to all of yours as well!

What a wonderful season to reflect on the birth of our Savior.  He is the reason for the Season!

This is his favorite place to play; on the kids table.  More often than not there is food on this table and he has figured it out.  He loves to eat!

Gotta love those blue eyes!

"Don't take a picture of me!!"

It is so funny to me to watch him play because he seems so much older when he does.  He loves to play with whatever Deagan is playing with.  

Pretending to be Buzz Lightyear

We love having Daddy home!!!
This is how Deagan spends most of his time at home; in his underwear.  It makes going potty a lot easier for him that way!

Getting into the Christmas presents! He is excited for Christmas too!!

Watching Christmas movies on his horse that Santa brought early.

I told my mom I would get a picture of his two top teeth.  Notice how he is missing the top right one but has his right canine in instead.  It makes the cutest smile!!

1 comment:

Maurine said...

They are adorable! I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas day!