Thursday, January 27, 2011

Seeing Double


I am a twin and have always wanted to have twins of my own because I loved being a twin. 

One of the things that come a long with being a twin is dressing a like.  I obviously don't have twins, but that doesn't mean I can't dress my boys a like.  And when Target has a killer deal on clothes like they did this week, it makes it that much more fun to dress my boys up! (Each boys ENTIRE outfit cost less than $7!)

**As a disclaimer, I know Deagan needs a hair cut.  We'll get to that eventually. And I know it is hard to see the whole outfit in these pictures, but trying to do a photo shoot with these two is nearly impossible.  They don't ever sit still:)







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry about the hair cut! It's adorable! :) cute cute boys!

Rachelle said...

that is totally cute- and they are twins! just with a 2 1/2 year difference!