Monday, July 18, 2011

I can be a fun mom!

Every once in a while I feel like I get inspired with fun things to do with the kids, but for the most part I feel like I am a pretty boring mom.  I try, but I just totally lack creativity and all that artsy stuff that most "fun" moms possess. 

But despite my short comings, we still have fun; just in our own way.

On a day that was promising to be quite warm, I took the kids outside for the morning to bask in the "cooler" sun.  We tied up some cars and went for a walk around our place. It was quite a lovely morning for a unfun mom like myself ;)

I was holding a set of keys, and he wanted to steal them from me.


Parking his car

Kayden getting a turn on the 4-wheeler

He is on the move!

Telling quite the story!

Throwing rocks

Checking our a bug or something together

Sharing! A VERY rare thing in our house :)



Deagan asks all the time now if we can go "driving" outside, so it must have been a huge hit with these two! :)

1 comment:

Brandi Allred said...

whatever, you are TOTALLY a fun mom! Your cuties are getting way too big, by the way :)