Monday, July 18, 2011

Splash Park!

Since we moved from Rexburg, I have really missed their awesome splash park! But we were happy to learn that is an awesome splash park not too far from us!

We went there last week with some friends and had a great time! The only down side is that there is hardly any shade, and with our complexion, that equals a wicked sun burn.  I did lather the kids with sunscreen, but these kids are so fare that sometimes that doesn't even do the trick.

We had tried to go the week before, but there was a big line to get in because they were at their max capacity.  We waited for about 20 minutes, and as we got to the entrance, they closed the park because a little kid had an accident on the splash pad.  Try to explain that to a 3 year old! Needless to say, I am glad it worked out this time!



1 comment:

Rachelle said...

booooo to logs in the pool! It looks like it was a lot of fun though!