Life is an adventure, so come along and see what happens!
Monday, July 11, 2011
Kayden's First Hair Cut
As you can tell, he hated getting his hair cut!! He hated have hair all over him, like in his eyes, mouth, and on his hands. He was so sad, but it was kind of funny how upset he was!
He looks so much older now! Where is our little boy going??
He looks like a different kid! haha... It is sad but funny how they react to that! Jack did the same thing when he got his first haircut. I can't imagine what is going through their heads-- trying to figure out why we are taking this loud buzzing contraption so close to their head! ;)
3 comments:
he does look older, and handsome :)
He looks like a different kid! haha...
It is sad but funny how they react to that!
Jack did the same thing when he got his first haircut.
I can't imagine what is going through their heads-- trying to figure out why we are taking this loud buzzing contraption so close to their head! ;)
I couldn't help but laugh. I think it's so funny when kids are afraid of haircuts. He does look more like a little boy though!
Post a Comment