Everyday I am amaze how fast our kids are changing. They have grown up so much in such a short time it seems; especially since we moved here!
I have noticed the biggest changes in Kayden of course since he is still so young. He "talks" much more. He likes to try to imitate things that we say which is so cute! He plays right along with Deagan, and they have become best friends. I love watching them play together.
A cute thing that Deagan does is he calls Kayden "little buddy" whenever he is trying to get his attention or if Kayden is sad. I just realized today he calls him that because I call the boys "buddy." I never really noticed that until today, but these kids really pick up things we say!
Here are a few pictures of the kids playing! (This is mostly an update for grandparents:))
1 comment:
I miss you guys soooo much!!!!!!
Post a Comment