A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post of how lovely the weather was here and how the flowers were blooming. Well, I take it back. ITS SNOWING TODAY HERE IN SEATTLE!! I already packed away our camera cord, so I couldn't post a picture of the snow, but it is snowing and it is sticking! As I have watched it fall outside I think that this is happening to prepare us for going back to Rexburg. It has been so nice here, and it would have been totally unfair to go from this to the freezing temperatures of Rexburg with out any kind of transition, so here it is!
Along with this wonderful news, we are coming home today!! We are all packed up, and I am just waiting for Greg to get off work so we can leave. Once again our car is packed to the limit, and it will be quite the ride home. I think it was a blessing in disguise when Greg got in that car accident right before I came up to Seattle because there is NOOO way that we would have been able to get back in the other car. We have a Durango now, but even with that it is a squeeze. I do not handle the stress very well with moving, so I am sure that Greg is just as excited as I am to get out of here. We are going to try and drive as far as we can tonight, so more than likely we will be back in the good old Rexburg TOMORROW!!! Until then....
Along with this wonderful news, we are coming home today!! We are all packed up, and I am just waiting for Greg to get off work so we can leave. Once again our car is packed to the limit, and it will be quite the ride home. I think it was a blessing in disguise when Greg got in that car accident right before I came up to Seattle because there is NOOO way that we would have been able to get back in the other car. We have a Durango now, but even with that it is a squeeze. I do not handle the stress very well with moving, so I am sure that Greg is just as excited as I am to get out of here. We are going to try and drive as far as we can tonight, so more than likely we will be back in the good old Rexburg TOMORROW!!! Until then....
5 comments:
YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle, be safe on your drive back! I am so happy for you guys! It is all so exciting!
I'll be sure to spend extra time in my kitchen in my garmies these next two weeks before we leave so you can be caught up on that. I think that was how I introduced myself to you and Greg when you first moved in... I'm pretty sure it was you, if not... well... ignore this. ;)
I'm so glad you found me! I don't mind messages at all. I'm not working on campus anymore. I am going to school full time. You can call me anytime for a visit. 307-272-2945. Be save in driving.
Shawnee
Hey! We missed ya in church today!! It was really sad being our last Sunday in the ward. We'll be here until the 8th, so technically we'll have one more Sunday, but it's General Conference. We would love to see you guys too before we go. Just let me know when you guys get settled!
Post a Comment