I know that this is way late, but I wanted to make sure I blogged about this. Greg graduated from BYU-Idaho on December 12, 2008 with his bachelor's in Political Science. What a glorious day that was! President Uchtdorf from the 1st Presidency was the speaker this year, and what a blessing it was to hear him speak. We attended a banquet where he spoke and we were only a few feet away from him! You can tell he is a man called of God because he brought a tremendous spirit with him! It was fun to have family in town to celebrate this special day with us! Now it is my turn to graduate in April!
Greg and me with my mom and twin sister
Greg with his parents
Happy father and son!
The graduate!
1 comment:
Congrats you your hubby! That's great :0) By the way, you look so much older with your hair that way. Don't worry, it's in a good way!
Post a Comment