It is so hard to believe that the new year is here! 2009 was a year for change for us, so we are so excited to see what 2010 brings!
Highlights from 2009:
January I started my last semester on campus at BYU-Idaho with 18 credits. Greg started an internship, and was the stay at home parents for the semester. I also started working at UV Manager.
February Greg was accepted to Syracuse University and George Washington University!
March We traveled out east to check out both schools and came back knowing we needed to be in Syracuse.
April I graduated from BYU-Idaho! We moved over 2000 miles away to Syracuse, NY, and I finished my job at UV!!
May We moved into our new apartment, and spent the rest of the month trying to find a job and getting settled.
June Greg started school at Syracuse University!
July We found out we were expecting Baby #2 and had the chance to see the Hill Cumorah Pageant
August Greg finished his first semester at Syracuse University, and I was able to go back to WY for a family reunion! I also started babysitting.
September Greg, Deagan, and myself celebrated our birthdays!!! Greg began his second semester at Syracuse
October We saw the lovely Niagra Falls and celebrated Halloween!
November We found out we were having another BOY!!!
December Greg finished his 2nd semester at Syracuse, we went to NYC to visit some friends, and we flew out west to visit Greg's family for Christmas!
2009 was a great year for us and we can't wait for what will happen this year. We are especially excited to see our little guy in March!!!
1 comment:
cute idea to make all the highlights each month! I need your address because i want to send you a very late christmas/newyears card.
e-mail it to court.k.mattoon@gmail.com
Post a Comment