Thursday, December 9, 2010

Record Snow and Cute Boys!

This past week we have been hit by record snow fall; a total of 4 feet!! Talk about crazy.  Life still went on here though because this area is use to snow fall like this.  I haven't had a chance to get out in the snow with the kids as much as I would have liked, but hopefully we will be able to get out sometime during this winter.  It is just hard to keep track of both boys in the snow when one is running around like crazy and the other is in my arms.  

Here is a picture of our backyard of the snow as of this morning.  It is hard to tell in this picture, but there is a ton of snow out there! 


This little one is just too darn cute for words.  He is a mover and wants to crawl everywhere and stand up against everything.  It makes bath time really hard because he just wants to hold on to your hands while you are washing him.  
He is also constantly babbling which is so fun to hear.  He is sprouting his 4th tooth now (his top right) so he has been pretty grumpy lately. Let's just hope that tooth pops out soon!







*And as a side note; Deagan is potty trained! :) I hear angels singing now! He has gone a whole week wearing "big boy" underwear and is doing great for the most part.  He does put his foot down from time to time saying that he does not want to go potty.  I think it is just hard for him because he is not use to having to stop playing to go potty.  I am so proud of him!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

HOOORAYYY FOR DEAGAN!!! that is so great!