Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Morning

I got a little picture happy this morning, and I think we got a lot of cute pictures of the boys.

Enjoy!

Funny facial expression

Perfect smile!

Telling me the names of all the cars he is holding

He stole one of Deagan's cars and seems quite content with it

Trying to put on the 3D classes

Almost!

He came pretty close don't you think?

Playing with his cars on his car mat


Lining up the cars

Perfectly in a line...



Happily playing on his activity table
 I love this next sequence...
Kayden goes in to take a car...

He gets it! But Deagan is not happy...

Deagan grabs the car from Kayden...

And warns Kayden to never take it again

Kayden reaching to get it back

Lunging for it!

Kayden goes in to grab it, but Deagan protects the car!

Almost got it!

Deagan telling Kayden he can have a different car

...

Both of them holding up their cars!

Now they are playing together

How cute is that?:)

No comments: