Saturday, February 12, 2011

These little cuties!

Life can be crazy, but I am glad that I get to spend my time with these little cuties!

Play time

What?





Trying to look outside at the sun!


Getting so tall!



Cute little smile!

Cheese!

Kayden wants to be anywhere where Deagan is!

It has been so cold here and the skies have been so gray, but we actually had a few days where the sun was shining! It was heavenly, and so rare that I had to take a picture of the event.



Kayden has had the stomach flu the past few days, and he has tried to become my 5th appendage as a result.  Yesterday I was working out, and he wanted to be right in the middle of it.  Not the most convenient, but there is always room for this little guy!


Life is good here, but we are anxious for all of us to return to good health and for spring time to come!

In other news, Greg has a couple of interviews for jobs this week in the DC area! We are so excited but also a little anxious because we don't want to get our hopes up.  Pray for him!

No comments: