Thursday, July 21, 2011

Old Town

I realized after I took these that my lens was really dirty, so excuse the blury spots on the pictures.  I can't find my nicer camera's charger, so I am stuck with my old point and shoot.  While it is not my first choice, at least I am still able to take pictures!

We are under an extreme heat wave right now, but despite that, we decided to venture out a bit this morning.  Some friends in our ward were heading to a museum in Old Town, so we decided to go a long and to see the historic area.

This is such a cool place, and when it is not so hot, I hope to go back to explore it some more. We live in a pretty cool area!

The Marina


He brings a toy everywhere he goes. This morning it was a beaver because he watched a show with a beaver in it.  His toys match the shows he watches. 


We found ducks!

Feeding the ducks his lunch

Trying to get in on the action!

It was fun to go out, but it was also a lot of fun to be home in our apartment with the AC going.  Bless that invention!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

The dirt on the lens actaully added a really nice effect! :)

Rachelle said...

Kayden looks so BIG! what a little man! That place sure looks neat!