Saturday, February 26, 2011

Days like this are the best!

Today was such a good day! Saturdays can be stressful for me because I try to get too many things done before Sunday, but today was just fun.  We didn't do anything extra special or different, but I got to be with my family.  Life can be so crazy, so it is nice to be able to spend time with the people you love don't you think?!
I looked at my boys today and they both seemed to have doubled in age overnight.  They are both growing up so fast and developing their own unique personalities.  They are so fun. 

Cool sunglasses dude!

Looking at our neighbor's dog outside (which you can't see in the picture)

Looking up to his big brother



Daddy and Kayden

I love the look Kayden seems to be giving Greg

Add caption

Teaching him how to play the drums

He loved it!

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

so sweet! miss you guys!

Rachelle said...

Those are some really cute pictures of Greg and Kayden. PRICELESS!