(These pictures loaded backwards fyi) :)
We had a great 4th of July here in Korea. We started the day running in a 5k that was held on base. Deagan rode his bike and we pushed Kayden and Easton in the double jogger. (They hold these runs monthly on base, and they are becoming my favorite thing to do with the family.) After showers and a nap for Easton, we came back to base where they had a 4th of July festival with tons of vendors, bounce houses, and food. It was really hot that day, but we still ended up staying much longer than I thought we would. The kids had so much fun!
That night, we came home and Greg stayed with Easton while he slept and I took the kids back near base to watch fireworks with the older boys and some friends. The whole day made me think how grateful I am to be an American citizen and for the freedoms that we enjoy. I think living in a foreign country has made me that much more grateful for that gift. I am proud to be an American!









No comments:
Post a Comment