Sunday, August 23, 2015

Preschool Graduation

We put Kayden into an American preschool right outside of base shortly after we moved to Korea.  What seemed like a great situation turned out to be pretty hard on Kayden.  He had such a wonderful experience in Maryland at his preschool, and this experience was so different that he ended up really struggling.  In hindsight, I shouldn't have put him in there, but I was so set to get back to normal that I pushed him into it.  I hate that I did that.  

Kayden did end up making a few friends there, which really helped it end a higher note, but when the last day of school came, this little boy was so happy to see this experience end. 


The school threw a bowling party, which Kayden loved!


Here are a few pictures and videos from his ceremony.



Jayden with his best friend Rock.



No comments: