On May 3rd, our sweet little Easton turned 1. Talk about time flying by! That year went by so fast! Easton has been such a wonderful addition to our family, as each of our children are. He was such an "easy" baby. Meaning that he was able to fall asleep on his own, and to be relatively content while I was baby getting ready to move, moving, and then settling into our new place here. What a blessing it was to have him be so mellow. (Since turning 1 he has become quite the tornado.)
Easton was sick right before his birthday, as was most of our family, so it was a pretty low key day. I also kept telling myself he wouldn't remember his first birthday, so I didn't want to stress myself over it, especially since we had all been sick and our life was in chaos then.
The older boys were excited to help him open his presents.
We got him a bubble machine for this birthday, and he wasn't quite sure what to make of it at first. The bubbles were both fascinating and terrifying.
I got him an ice cream cake, and he HATED it at first.
He quickly warmed up to the idea of it :)
He also learned to walk the week of his birthday, so it was a big week for him!
He got an Elmo toy he took to bed with him that night. The toy talked and vibrated and he thought it was so funny.







No comments:
Post a Comment