I decided to play hooky one day and to take the kids to play at a local science museum. It was fun to drop all our plans and to go out and explore together. I really need to do that more often since I feel like I get caught up in the day to day too much.
The boys had fun playing on the subway on the way there.
They had these fun robots that danced. The boys loved it!
There was this robotic T-Rex that Deagan wanted to show us. (He went to this museum on a field trip with his school in the Spring, so he was our personal tour guide. )
Watches from the museum!
It was over all a really fun day despite a few hiccups. Kayden did get lost at one point that was super scary, but after a lot of praying we found him. He was so upset that we left him. Poor guy. We recovered quickly though and we continued to have a fun day.
I love having fun with these boys!



No comments:
Post a Comment