Sunday, November 15, 2015

Deagan's 8th Birthday!

As hard as it is to believe, I have an 8 year old.  8 feels so grown up to me. Deagan is such a joy to have in our family.  He is very strong willed, like his mom, and so full of life! He loves to draw, play with his friends, play video games, and to explore and jump on things.  He is reading so well now and  acts much more independent than I would like him to. :) I am so excited to watch him grow and develop into a wonderful young man!

Deagan had a great birthday!  It started early so we could open presents before school.  



Easton wanted to open all the presents so bad, and got very upset that Deagan wouldn't let him. :)



Legos and video games were the theme fore this birthday.






Per tradition, I met Deagan at school for lunch.  It is so fun to see him with his friends.



That night, Greg took the older boys to see "Ant Man." Deagan had been wanting to see it so bad, so we surprised him with it.  He absolutely loved it! We ate dinner and did blew out birthday candles that night.


We celebrated with friends the following weekend at the indoor pool on base, so his birthday lasted several days it seemed.  It was so fun to celebrate Deagan's special day! We love him so much!

No comments: