I wanted to take my mom the Banpo bridge where they have a light and water show overnight, but things just kept coming up. On the Sunday before she left, we walked over to the bridge after the kids were in bed. It was so fun to walk and spend one on one time together. Unfortunately the water show was canceled for the night because of high wind speeds. It didn't feel that windy that night, so it was a big disappointment to miss it. It was still work the walk though! We had a great time just being together.
These are the buildings from the Avengers movie. They look so beautiful lit up at night!
That tiny green light in the distance is Seoul Tower. I never realized until that night that you could see if from our neighborhood. I love how to other buildings framed it. You just can't really tell from this picture.






No comments:
Post a Comment