Even though Deagan turned 8 at the beginning of September, we waited to have him baptized until my mom was visiting in October. It was a blur of a day, but a special one. My mom unfortunately picked up the stomach bug that we had had a few days before she arrived, but she had enough energy to attend his baptism and to play her violin. I felt terrible that she got sick, but I was so grateful she was blessed with the strength to be there. We were blessed in so many ways that day. We had a lot of people offer to help bring food, which was a huge blessing. I didn't even think in the past to ask to bring food to a baptism, but I will always ask in the future. Its was such a huge help!
We are so grateful for Deagan and his desire to follow in the Savior's footsteps to be baptized.




No comments:
Post a Comment